You might be wondering what a tapping session looks like. Here’s what you can expect during a tapping session with me:
- A comfortable, confidential space.
- Support and acceptance for where you are right now.
- A sense of control of the content and pacing of the session.
- I will be an active listener and observer of non-verbal cues.
- Much of the language of the session will draw from the words you provide.
- You will spend plenty of time tapping with your fingers on acupoints, sending soothing signals to your nervous system. It feels good!
- Together, we will monitor the work closely so you feel safe and within your personal boundaries as you process problems and past experiences.
- A high likelihood of a sense of relief during and following your session.
I am here to support you in your journey of living your best life. You can think of tapping as a pathway for moving past what holds you back. As a body-based, somatic technique, tapping often works very quickly.
It’s easy to explore whether tapping is right for you. Please feel free to email me at email@example.com, or book a free 30-minute consultation.